Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm Bacccccckkk!

Bonjour mademoiselle!

I am proud to say I am back! Well, that's because exams are finally over!! I swear they've been such a drag and killers that I don't even wanna get my results back! School has finally ended... but is starting again. Poor me :(

Anyhoo, I have tons of piccies to upload and update you girls... but before I proceed, I need to share this goodie with you that's up for grabs:-


(Kindly ignore my crazy chunky textbooks in the background lol)

I have a pair of brand new extremely RARE and hard to get Christian Louboutin Yo Yo Zeppa (wooden platform and heels) in YUMMYlicious burgundy red patent in size 37.5. They run small so if you're a size 36.5-37, you'd fit them just perfect. Kindly drop me a comment with your email for those interested! These are the ones from Summer 2006 made famous by Nicole Richie and X-tina!

Okay, it's a Saturday, I just got back from town to have dinner at home and I did some shopping at Calvin Klein and Zara. My parcel from Revolve has just arrived too... Woohoo, so stay tune!

xo xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, how much for the loubs? they are my size!!

Anonymous said...

how much are the loubies? please email me: fs031482@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

hi there - me again! I'm interested, my email is di_gem@hotmail.com . Have you sold these already? Anything else you are selling or cleaning out your closet with? :p
Cheers,
D

www.xanga.com/di_gem531

Elise said...

They are amazing, but not my size. That's so sad.