Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Next Best Thing to Purple

You know how much I lurvvvveee the color purple -- so here's the next best thing to my all-time favorite color, Nude! I did mention in my CL post that nude is a neutral color that goes well with everything... It's just such a fab color! I realized I'm very particular when it comes to the leather of my shoes. If you've observed by now, I am inclined towards buying patent leather for my shoes. Why? Simply because it's so much easier to maintain and yes, I love the gloss!

If there's one brand I buy most other than Louboutin, that would be Miu Miu. I absolutely adore their shoes! They're young, pretty and girly. And the price? I'd say reasonable. For these shoes, the price point is beyond reasonable. I got them at a steal! 45% off original price, in my size and favorite color? There's no charge to awesomeness (okay, now you know I watched Kung Fu Panda lol)!

I really should stop buying shoes! My mom totally gave up when she knew I was gonna grab them when I tried them on.



Well, I was eying on them for eons and was prepared to buy them at retail until my SA mentioned it was on sale. You can totally imagine the hysteria on my face!



Perfect for summer!



The nude color is different from Louboutin's nude, however. It's a lighter rose pink sort of nude rather than the skin tone kind of nude so it's cool to own both hues of nude!

Make me an Offer! SOLD!

I am currently letting go of my Christian Louboutin light green python Yoyos in 85mm size EU37.5. They are BRAND NEW in box (but does not come with dust bag however). I am finding a lovely owner who would do these babies justice since I never found a use for them and probably never will... acks! Leave me a comment with your email address (it'll be screened to protect your privacy) of your interest. No offers below $350 please.


All prices in this blog are stated in USD.

Until then, x o x o <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to buy more things sooner. your updates are always so slow. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Are you selling these Miu Miu flats? Are they still available? If so, price please. Many thanks for your time!